Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
R12.2 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals
This Inventory Management training teaches you the fundamentals to implement Oracle Inventory. Learn to define organization parameters,
define items and units of measure, perform inventory transactions as well as other implementation activities.
This R12.2 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals Ed 2 training is ideal for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite
Release 12, 12.1 or R12.2. Enrolling in this course will also teach you where Oracle Inventory fits in the overall enterprise
Benefits to You
- Setup organizations that correspond to your business units in OracleApplications.
- Defineinventory items for Oracle Supply Chain Applications.
- Performinventory replenishment.
- PerformABC classification and cycle count.
- Defineitems and enable lot control and serial control.
- Performinventory transactions.
- Usemobile devices to perform inventory transactions.
- Enabledual unit of measure control.
Expert Oracle instructors will also teach you how to perform inventory transfers and inventory replenishment, as well as how to perform a
cycle. You'll view on-hand quantities, create reservations and set up material statuses.
This course reflects the logical flow of the processes involved in inventory management. For example, you'll review defining items,
receiving items, issuing items and replenishing items in the same order.
in Hands-On Exercises
The practices in this course provide hands-on experience using Oracle
Inventory to perform many of the processing and inquiry transactions. These transactions include receiving, moving,
replenishing inventory items
Use Mobile Devices to Perform Transactions
These practices also help you understand how to use mobile devices to
perform transactions. These transactions include cycle counting and inventory replenishment. Prerequisite
- R12eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Basicunderstanding of Inventory Management principles
Overview of Oracle Inventory
- Understandhow to perform inventory transactions using a mobile device
- Understandhow to define material statuses
- Understandhow to define and maintain a cycle count
- Create an ABC ranking of items to be used in cycle counting
- Understand the overall inventory process in Oracle Inventory
- Understandhow to view on-hand quantities
- Understand the structure of an inventory organization in Oracle Inventory
- Understand the planning and replenishment methods available in Oracle Inventory including min-max planning, reorder-point planning,replenishment counting, and Kanban replenishment
- Understand the role of an item-master organization
- Defineitems in Oracle Inventory
- Understand the concept of move orders
- Learnto implement locator, revision, serial, and lot control for items
- Performinventory transactions such as subinventory transfer andinterorganization transfer
- Setup shipping networks between inventory organizations andunderstand the significance of direct shipment and in transitshipment
- Understandhow to create units of measure
- Understandhow to create reservations
Defining Inventory Organizations
- Discussing Inventory Application Integration
- Receiving Inventory
- Inventory Accuracy
- Issuing Inventory
- Transferring Inventory
- On-handand Availability
Units of Measure
- Overview of Inventory Structure
- Defining Subinventories and Locators
- Defining Organization Parameters
- Setting up the Inventory Organization Structure
Defining and Maintaining Items
- Defining Units of Measure
Lot and Serial Control
- Deleting Items
- Defining Items Process
- Assigning Items to Organizations
- Using Item Templates
- Categories,Category Sets, and Catalogs
- Setting up Lot Control
- Maintaining Serial Information
- Maintaining Lot and Serial Genealogy
Issuing and Transferring Material
- Defining Account Aliases
- Opening and Closing Accounting Periods
- MaterialShortage Alerts and Notifications
- Setting up Move Orders
- Defining Picking Rules
- Defining Transaction Types
On-hand and Availability
- Performing Move Orders
- Performing Transactions
- Managing Receipts
- Managing Shipments
- Performing Mobile Transactions
Material Status Control
- Creating Available to Promise Rules
- Managing Reservations
- Using the Material Workbench
Inventory Accuracy Fundamentals
- Inventory Forecasting Methods
- Replenishment Counting
- Defining Replenishment
- Defining Counting
- Accessing the Electronic Technical Reference Manual (eTRM)