System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OD Part 2 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
System Administration for the Solaris 10 OS Part 2
(The Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
(Government of India Approved Education Center)
The System Administration for the Solaris 10 Operating System, Part 2 training expands your mastery of
the most advanced operating system on the planet, Solaris 10. Gain hands-on experience working with more complex and integrated
The System Administration for the Solaris 10 Operating System, Part 2 course expands your mastery of
the most advanced operating system on the planet, Solaris 10. Investing in this training will help you develop essential system
- Configure network interfaces.
- Manage swap configurations and Solaris zones.
- Configure NFS and AutoFS.
- Manage crash dumps and corefiles.
- Configure system messaging.
- Manage storage volumes and ZFSfile systems.
- Set up naming services.
Students Who Can Benefit from this Course
This course is ideal for individuals who are already familiar with core system administration tools and
processes. You should also have a fundament al understanding of the UNIX operating system, commands and utilities prior to enrolling.
- Archive files
- Control the User workenvironment
- Manage files and directories
- Use remote commands
- Perform User and securityadministration
- Perform system boot procedures
- Install software
- Manage file systems
- Configure a global zone
- Describe network basics and theclient-server model
- Manage crash dump behavior andcore file behavior
- Manage swap configuration
- Configure NFS and AutoFS
- Describe RAID and Solaris VolumeManager software concepts
- Configure Solaris Volume Managersoftware
- Configure RBAC
- Configure system messaging
- Configure naming service clients
- Configure NIS
- Create and destroy basic ZFSfile system structures
BasicsSwap Space, NFS, Automount, and Core Dump ManagementManage
Storage VolumesAccess Control and System Messaging ConfigurationNaming
Services SetupIntroducing Zones and ZFS