Oracle Application Express Workshop 2 Ed 2.0 Training & Placements Institute in Chennai (SQL STAR)
Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2
Duration: 3 Days
you will learn
- This Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2 training will build on the knowledge learned in the 5-day Oracle Application Express
Workshop I course. You'll examine topics that including learning how to use collections, add dynamic actions, create and customize
plug-ins, and create and consume a RESTful Web Service.
Your applications using collections, dynamic application and
and use RESTful Web Services.
your application accessible.
themes and templates.
a master application and corporate theme that many applications can
an existing application to a new theme.
a jQueryUI ThemeRoller theme into your mobile application.
deploy and maintain your applications.
your application performance.
taking this course, you'll develop the ability to ensure that the
APEX application is accessible. You'll be able to determine which
theme to use based on the type of application you want to build
(desktop, mobile or responsive as well as how to customize the
Up a Master Template Application
course will teach you how to set up a Master (Template) Application that contains common regions used as a starting point. You'll learn
how to build a landing pad page that helps to navigate throughout the
application. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you
explore some considerations when upgrading your APEX applications to
a responsive theme while incorporating a new jQueryUI ThemeRoller
theme into your existing mobile application.
- Application Developers
knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
Application Express Workshop I Ed 2
Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals
Database: SQL Workshop I
and use RESTful Web Services
themes and templates
a master application and custom theme
an existing application to a responsive theme
interactivity in your application
tabs based on a static list
and maintain your applications
your application performance
Your applications using collections, dynamic applications, and
Introducing Course Persona
- Course Objectives
Environment: Products Installed
Environment: Workspace Details
- Accessing the Labs Directory
- Introducing Course Persona
Review of What You Already Know
- Securing Database Applications
is a Packaged Application?
of Team Development
Application Used in this course
Extending Your Application: Dynamic ActionsExtending Your Application: Plug-ins
is a Collection?
a collection on an interactive report
Incorporating Interactivity in Your Application
- Authentication/Authorization Plug-in Capability
- Using and Customizing the CSS Bar Chart Plug-In
Generating and Using Table APIs
- Add buttons with conditions in the report page to display report based on
- Add a procedure in AJAX to refresh a page region periodically
- Configuring Oracle Application Express to send email
Creating and Using RESTful Web Services
is a Table API?
- Generate a Table API
the Table API
- Add a Form to an Application that shows how to add the process that will
insert or update the database using the Table API
Themes and Templates
is a RESTful Web Service?
- Components of a RESTful Web Service
Example: RESTful Web Service
- Creating a new RESTful Web Service
- Consuming a RESTful Web Service in an APEX Application
Developing a New Theme for Your Application Using ThemeRoller
- Application Types: Desktop, Mobile, Responsive - Explain what they are and what
criteria determines which application to create
Overview: Which ones are for which type of Application
the layout of a Page template
using CSS to customize the template
- Using Substitution Strings in Templates
new page attributes - files/inline styles
and modify a theme
- Establishing a Master Application and a Corporate Theme
Securing Your Application
- Create a theme using the ThemeRoller
Deploying and Maintaining Your Application
Is a Directory?
- Oracle Internet Directory
- Technical Architecture: Overview
Users by Using LDAP
- SQL Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Browser Security
- Application Level Security
Optimizing Your APEX Application
- Application Components
Globalization and Translation
- Application Performance Considerations
- Managing Services
- Monitoring Activity
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Understanding Application Translation and Globalization Support
- Specifying the Primary Language for an ApplicationLoading a New Language
- Translating an Application
- Translating the Data the Application Uses