Introduction to People Soft for HCM Rel.126.96.36.199 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
Introduction to People Soft for HCM Rel 9.2
The Introduction to People Soft for HCM Rel 9.2 course has been updated through update image 15. It provides an overview of People Soft basic
concepts and how they are used in the Human Capital Management product family. It is a prerequisite for other HCM application
The Introduction to People Soft for HCM Rel 9.2 course has been updated
through update image 15. In this course, you'll learn about central concepts of the People Soft system using HCM as an example.
Participate in hands-on learning with expert Oracle University instructors.
- DescribeHCM applications and functionality.
- Explorethe People Soft system and applications using various navigationmethods.
- Work with the People Soft Online Help.
- AccessHCM’s wide variety of self-service transactions throughPeople Soft Fluid User Interface.
- Describe the People Soft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effectivedates and action types.
- Identifythe types of relational database tables that are used inPeople Soft.
- Explainthe People Soft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
Benefits to You
Enroll in this course to develop a better understanding of the central concepts of People Soft and how these concepts and technologies are
implemented in HCM. You'll become familiar with People Soft features and functionality that are used in HCM. Furthermore, you'll help
Users realize both the capabilities and enhanced usability of HCM applications, while improving the productivity of your
- Application Developers
Navigating Through the People Soft System
- DescribePeople Soft HCM core products and functionality
- Navigateand searching within the People Soft application and onlinedocument ation
- Work with the People Soft Fluid User Interface as a self-service User
- Explainthe People Soft Internet Architecture
- Identifythe types of relational database tables used in People Softproducts
- Explainwhat reporting tools are available in People Soft applications
- Describehow the Process Scheduler operates
Working With People Soft Fluid User Interface
- Using People Soft Online Help
- Assigning and Organizing Favorites
- Viewing and Updating Data Within a Record
- Describing Elements of Components
- Retrieving Data Through Search Pages
Understanding the System Structure
- Describing People Soft Fluid User Interface
- Personalizing People Soft Fluid User Interface
Working With Tables
- Explaining Effective Dating
- Explaining People Soft Pure Internet Architecture
- Describing Action Types
- Describing the Structure of People Soft Tables and Relational Databases
Running Human Resources Processes and Reports
- Describing Characteristics of Transaction Tables
- Identifying Processing and Defaulting Tables
- Describing Characteristics of the Translate Table
- Identifying Types of People Soft Tables
- Describing Characteristics of Control Tables
- Processing and Viewing a Human Resources Report