Oracle Java Script and html 5 Develop Web Applications Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global | SQL STAR
and html5: Develop Web Applications
Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
(Government of India Approved Education Center – ISQL Global)
Java Script and html5 course features the Java Script language, from
language fundamentals to dynamic interactions with browsers, DOM,
html5, CSS3, JSON, REST, AJAX, WebSocket, and jQuery. This course
includes several demos for the student to hack in each lesson.
This Java Script and html5 course teaches you how to code application
logic in web applications using Java Script and how to create html5
pages to parse and send data using html5 forms. Create and modify
the Document Object Model(DOM), create responsive layouts with
CSS3, store local data with JSON, and draw on html5 canvas.
Students will add interactive behaviors to web pages creating
better User experiences and add dynamic data using AJAX, REST and
WebSocket with Java Script.
- Code application logic using Java Script to control User interactionsand display data.
- Create applications with html5 forms to send data to services.
- Debugand inspect web applications and styles using browser's tools.
- Createdesign templates and standards using CSS and Java Script that adaptto different devices including mobile with Media Queries andResponsive Design.
- Readand validate data from html5 forms using Java Script.
- Addinteractivity in html5 forms using events and DOM modification.
- Storeand send Java Script Object data to services, local storage oracross different pages and html5 elements using Java Script ObjectNotation.
- Drawon html5 canvas using Java Script.
- StoreUser data in web applications using html5 Local Storage
- CreateJava Script code to retrieve and display dynamic data from RESTservices using AJAX.
- CreateJava Script code to interact with WebSocket for real-timecommunication.
- CreatejQuery code to animate elements, handle DOM, events, or AJAXresponses.
Benefits to You
course will prepare any web developer with enough Java Script, html5
and CSS3 knowledge to build complex and modern sites and for those
looking to develop Java EE front-end web applications.
- Basic knowledge of web concepts
- Basicexperience in any programming language
- Java EE Developers
- Application Developers
- Technical Consultant
- Create and run an html5 applications in NetBeans
- WriteJava Script code to use variables, objects, functions and arrays
- Createhtml5 forms to request information and process it
- WriteJava Script functions for html5 events
- Manipulatehtml5 elements through DOM
- Use the Java Script API
- Storeobjects by using the JSON API, Cookies, and Local Storage
- Stylehtml documents with CSS3
- UseMedia Queries and media data to adapt the web page to differentscreen sizes
- Createclosures, prototypes, and modules in Java Script
- Create a Canvas, intervals, Drag and Drop interactions, and implementmouse gestures in html5
- UseAJAX to consume RESTful Web Services
- Identifythe required Back-End technologies for REST and WebSocket withJava EE7
- UseSelectors and DOM manipulators to handle documents with jQuery
- Handleevents and AJAX server responses with jQuery
Course Topics WebSocketIdentifying alternatives to AJAX used in legacy codeIdentifying the required Back-End technologies for REST and WebSocket withJava EE7
Developing Applications with jQuery
Web Application Essentials
- Setting up the Environment
- Knowing the objectives of the course
Java Script Fundamentals
- Practice:Separating Java Script and CSS Resources
- Practice:Creating html5 Web Applications with NetBeans 8
- Running html pages and analizing them by using the browser's developmenttools
- Running html5 Applications in NetBeans
- Creating html5 Applications in NetBeans
- Separating CSS and Java Script content from html pages
Combining html5 and Java Script in Web Applications
- Writing Java Script code to declare variables, objects, functions andarrays
- Writing Java Script Arrays to store data
- Accessing the properties of an object
- Practice:Writing Java Script code to pass tests in Jasmine
- Defining Java Script Objects as a key-value store
The Java Script API
- Manipulating html5 elements through DOM
- Validating html5 form input
- Creating html5 Forms to request information and process it
- Practice:Writing Java Script code to modify document elements
- Writing Java Script functions for html5 events
- Creating html5 Documents
Web Application Data
- Practice:Creating a meal-divider application
- Practice:Calculating the total based on the age
- Handlingmultiple values with Java Script Collections
- Validating User input with Java Script and Regular Expressions
- Manipulating Dates with the Java Script Date API
Style Applications using CSS3 and Java Script
- Parsing JSON Strings into Java Script Objects
- Practice:Saving User input using JSON and Local Storage
- Converting Objects to JSON Strings
- Storing Objects by using the JSON API, Cookies, and Local Storage
- Practice:Restoring saved data when page loads
Advanced Java Script
- Using CSS3 features to add dynamic styles to elements with events
- Applying CSS styles to html documents
- Using Java Script to add and remove styles from elements
- Practice:Writing CSS rules to style elements in the document
- Using Media Queries and media data to adapt to different screens
AJAX and WebSocket
- Creating Drag-and-Drop interactions with Java Script
- Creating Prototypes
- Writing Java Script functions as modules
- Using the html5 Canvas Object to draw in pages
- Creating Java Script Timers and Delays to create animations in html
- Defining Functions
- Practices:Creating a Canvas, intervals, Drag and Drop, and implementing Mouse Gestures
- Creating Closures and explaining Variable Scope
- Understanding AJAX Security
- Using AJAX to consume RESTful Web Services
- Using AJAX with Java Script to request data from an Application Server
- Using AJAX calls to create Server Push interactions
- Using WebSocket to create Real-time Client/Server interactions
- Practices:Creating a Single-Page Application using RESTand a Tic-Tac-ToeGame Client with
- Handling Events with jQuery
- Handling AJAX server responses
- AddingjQuery and jQuery UI libraries to your projects
- Using Selectors and DOM manipulators to handle documents
- Animatingelements and Applying effects in the document